Episode: 6 See Jane Get Fit with Jen Gottlieb
What does a role in the National Tour of The Wedding Singer have to do with fitness and mindset? For Jen Gottlieb, everything!
Jen is a body and mindset transformation expert who specializes in working with people who are driven. In this episode, Jen and I discuss how her love for fitness and nutrition lead her to becoming a personal trainer and how, the sense of disconnect Jen experienced around her true self and the image she was known for ignited a new calling. (hint: it’s often the missing link to success in most people’s wellness journeys.)
Not only is Jen’s commitment to fitness inspiring but, her career transformation from a personal trainer a scalable online business owner proves that there are so many paths to creating a sustainable business model that affords a life you love.
- How Jen’s career started in the Broadway version of The Wedding singer
- Why Jen and I will always have a soft spot in our hearts for Metal fans.
- How the sense of disconnect Jen experienced around her true self and the image she was known for ignited a new calling.
- How both Jen and I have found exercise to inspire our minds as well as our bodies
- When to say “no” to a workout, and yes to time away from the mental and physical grind.
- How Jen transformed transformed a career as a personal trainer into a scalable online business helping driven performers address their mindsets as much as their bodies.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
*this post may contain affiliate links...for more info, please see my full disclosure*
Check out Jen's Website, JenLeaGottlieb.com
Free Download: Jen’s Five Fitness Secrets of Highly Effective People