Episode: 12 See Jane Learn Blockchain with Caitlin Copple Masingill & Jamie Iguchi
Have you wondered what the deal with cryptocurrency is?
Are you looking for a way to get involved with the blockchain revolution, but don’t quite understand it? If so, you’re not alone. In fact, of the $85 billion invested in Bitcoin last year, women only accounted for $5 billion.
Today’s guests, Caitlin Copple Masingill and Jamie Iguchi are co-founders (along with other women) of Token Women Project -- A platform dedicated to helping women participate fully in the blockchain revolution.
Caitlin aims to make the world a better place through social entrepreneurship and inspiring more
women and people of color to run for political office, especially from fly over states. She is also the Public Relations Director at Oliver Russell, a marketing agency and certified B Corp.
Jamie is an attorney admitted to practice in the Montana State and federal courts, as well as in California and New York. Her practice includes commercial and civil defense litigation and she serves on the board of ACLU of Montana and on the Technology Committee of the State Bar of Montana.
- Learn the basics of the blockchain revolution.
- Hear how the Token Women Project got its name (and what the reception has been).
- Understand why you need to care and learn about about blockchain.
- Jamie shares the first steps to getting started in Bitcoin.
- Learn how blockchain could prevent significant breaches and improve data security.
- Caitlin shares why you shouldn’t write off investing in Bitcoin (or anything else).